17 Lowndes Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $827,500
3 BEDROOM HOME ON 678M2 PERFECT FOR INVESTOR OR FIRST HOME BUYER
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Situated on an expansive 678m2 block in the popular suburb of Salisbury is this fully fenced, 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom home, with plenty of parking, a large multi-purpose room underneath the house and storage galore!
This solid home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market and renovate to bring it back to its former glory. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially and rent out while you decide what to do in the future.
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms all with built-in robes, one with air-con
• Tidy renovated kitchen with plenty of drawers/cupboards
• Large family sized air-conditioned carpeted living room
• Original bathroom with shower over bath; Sep. toilet
• Multi-purpose room under and parking for one car + motorbike
• Separate laundry underneath; Extra powder room + storage
• Expansive fully fenced 678m2 block; Triple carport at rear
• Security bars on windows; Handy shed at the rear
• Super close to public transport, schools, cafes, and parks
Salisbury has become the hot spot for buyers looking to live on the south side of Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 678 m²
- 4 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes