17 Launceston Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
LARGE FAMILY HOME ON 607M2 BLOCK
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Situated on a 607m2 block in the popular suburb of Salisbury is this 3 bedroom potentially 4, 1 bathroom, post war home, tucked behind mature trees, with huge rumpus underneath and secure parking for 2 small cars. The potential 4th bedroom/sunroom or work from home office is also a great feature of the property along with an undercover deck at the rear, perfect for the morning coffees.
This solid home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially, knock down and rebuild in the future, or renovate, the choice is yours!
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms, main with ceiling fan and built-in robe
• Large open original kitchen and dining area with large pantry
• Sizeable open plan living area with handy sunroom/office adjacent
• Functional bathroom with full bath, shower, and vanity; Private toilet
• Rumpus underneath, perfect for home gym, office, or teenage retreat
• Handy laundry plus bar underneath with sliding door access to outside
• Expansive fully fenced 607m2 block with fencing, perfect for kids/pets
• Super close to main arterials, public transport, schools, cafes, and parks
Salisbury has fast become the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within a short drive to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room