17 Keeling Street, Coopers Plains QLD 4108Sold $971,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Coopers Plains QLD
Attention investors! What a fabulous opportunity to add this fantastic 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom property to your portfolio. Set on an expansive 810m2, blocks of these dimensions are becoming scarcer by the day and to add icing to the cake, this property is already on two lots and best of all, it’s in popular Coopers Plains!
The home encompasses two levels with the bedrooms, living area and main bathroom upstairs and a large rumpus room, office, kitchen, laundry and extra bathroom downstairs. There is a large undercover entertainment area at the back of the house with a single garage and room for parking off street for a few more vehicles.
– 4 large, light filled bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Main bedroom features a balcony overlooking the backyard
– Living area with enclosed sunroom
– Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet upstairs
– Tidy U-shaped kitchen with lots of storage, electric oven and double sink
– Spacious rumpus room downstairs off kitchen
– Large office downstairs
– Extra bathroom downstairs
– Covered outdoor entertainment area out the back
– 6 x 6m Double garage and extra garden shed
– Lots of off street parking
Coopers Plains is fast becoming the go-to destination for families who want to live close to the city and close to Sunnybank, but far enough away not to pay a premium price. This home is within walking distance to local shopping strips where you will find a medical centre, pharmacy, hairdresser, cafes and a bakery, Spar supermarket, a gym, and nail salon, as well as multiple parks, bus stops, local schools, Aldi shopping centre, fast food establishments and the Coopers Plains Library.
The Coopers Plains Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus are only a short drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by and provides the perfect destination for your family to get back to nature and enjoy weekend BBQ’s, picnics or bushwalks.
This home has so much potential as is or in the future and will not last long!
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810 m²
- 2 Garage