17 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $1,070,000
YOUR OWN PRIVATE OASIS IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Architecturally designed, this air-conditioned home situated in central Salisbury is sure to impress with its meticulous gardens, private rear yard, open plan living, dining and kitchen, oodles of storage, study area/separate lounge, 3 good-sized bedrooms, with the main including an ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony plus so much more.
Every detail of this property has been carefully considered, with impressive fixtures and fittings, a thoughtful layout, and lifestyle features that make it suitable for a wide range of buyers.
Features at a glance:
• Inviting entranceway with entry foyer and oversized front door
• Superb modern kitchen with large island bench with double sink
• Integrated oven, microwave and induction cooktop; Large pantry
• Air-conditioning unit and fans servicing kitchen, dining and lounge
• Convenient large powder room and an impressive separate laundry
• Private undercover outdoor area with fans, awnings/louvres for shade
• Access via dining room or lounge to multiple undercover sitting areas
• Meticulous 431m2 yard with shed, rainwater tank and privacy plus
• Huge double garage, remote controlled; Second roller door accessing rear
• Flat, fully fenced yard with westerly aspect, perfect for relaxing
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Generous main bedroom with en-suite, and walk-in-robe
• Balcony off main, great for enjoying your morning coffee
• Open plan study/lounge at top of stairs with built-in cupboards
• Main bathroom has shower, full bath and vanity
But wait there’s more …
• Solar heating, great for lowering the power bills
• Popular plantation shutters on windows and doors
• External window coverings and awnings for shade
• Green glass tint on windows to reduce fading and glare
• Power near front gate to make sliding gate automatic in future
• Security screens on windows and doors for peace of mind
• Large fridge area, could potentially fit a double door fridge
• Additional cabinetry in built-ins for multiple storage options
• 14 years young, not a thing to do but move in
Salisbury has become the hot spot for buyers looking to live on the south side of Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 431 m²
- 2 Garage