169 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
IMMACULATE 4 BEDROOM LOWSET IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House - Salisbury QLD
This stunning 4-bedroom lowset home offers major wow factor from the get-go! From the porcelain tiles guiding you through the home, to the neural colour palette giving that modern and contemporary feel, you are going to fall in love with this immaculate property.
The 4 bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, three have air-conditioning units and three are serviced by a chic main bathroom complete with separate shower and full bath plus storage vanity. The master bedroom includes a luxe ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity and a good-sized walk-in-robe.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen are the hub of the home with an air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Quality Bosch stainless steel appliances enhance the appeal of the well-designed kitchen with large countertop so you can look out to the fabulous undercover courtyard and tiered grassed area, perfect for keeping an eye on the kiddies and fur kids.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and ceiling fans, three have air-con.
• Spacious master with luxe ensuite and handy walk-in robe + air con.
• Lovely main bathroom with separate shower, bath, and vanity with storage
• Contemporary kitchen, Bosch stainless steel appliances, large island bench
• Fantastic 5 burner gas cooktop; Dishwasher under 12 months old; Water purifier
• Tinted windows on the western side give privacy and shade + blind in kitchen
• Modern-day open plan living and dining with air con. unit plus ceiling fan
• Delightful undercover courtyard with ceiling fan, great for entertaining
• Absolutely delightful sitting area to the rear with pergola, privacy plus
• Fully insulated and security screens on doors and windows + sensor lights
• Remote lockup single garage; Large functional laundry with cupboards galore
• Fully fenced, low maintenance 405m2 block; Home is only 7 ½ year young
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes