16 Tyrone Place, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110Sold $575,000
LOWSET THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH 2ND LIVING ROOM AND AIR-CONDITIONING
House Sold - Acacia Ridge QLD
This lovely lowset home is located on a single level with 3 bedrooms, a two-way bathroom and a 2nd living room. Air-conditioning installed in the open plan kitchen and dining area ensures comfortable living year-round, with exterior access through large sliding glass doors to the covered alfresco entertainment patio. A single remote-controlled garage with 2-way access doors for easy delivery of groceries to the kitchen.
Located in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac street with an extra car space available for off street parking in front of the single garage, this home offers the advantage of a great location with low maintenance living.
– 3 good sized bedrooms with near new carpet and curtains, built-in robes and security screens
– Bathroom includes separate shower, full sized bath and two-way access
– Lounge room is a great size with extra study room off lounge area
– Open plan kitchen and dining room with air-conditioning installed for year-round comfort
– Kitchen features gas stove top, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave shelf and great storage
– Fully fenced low maintenance yard with minimal grass to mow
– Security screens and doors, installed throughout
Acacia Ridge is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 16 kms south-west of the CBD. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Acacia Ridge has on offer. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Acacia Marketplace Shopping Centre and Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre, the location of this home is perfect!
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
***Floorplan to come***
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes