16 Massinger Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH STUNNING VIEWS TO TOOHEY FOREST
House - Salisbury QLD
Overlooking Toohey Forest and close to Russ Hall Park, this fabulous 3-bedroom post-war home offers a wonderful family lifestyle that literally ticks all the boxes!
Entry is via a covered porch through a large, air-conditioned lounge with adjacent dining area. Make your way past multiple storage cupboards and into the three good-sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans. The master suite has a built-in wardrobe and portable air-conditioning unit. All bedrooms are serviced by a recently renovated bathroom with shower and toilet.
A wonderful functional kitchen at the rear of the home offers Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher, and 5-burner gas cooktop. From here make your way out to the stunning entertainer’s deck with absolutely fabulous views out to the expansive yard, mature trees, and Toohey Forest.
Popular with buyers, this home has polished floorboards and carpet in the bedrooms with the option to lift and expose floorboards if desired. There is some very ornate cornicing throughout too, in fact there is just so much to like about this home.
The 607m2 block is fully fenced and houses a large double garage and plenty of off-street parking. There is another secure parking spot for a small car under the house along with a large multi-purpose area, laundry, and storage galore.
Features at a glance:
• Three good-sized carpeted bedrooms, master bedroom has built-in robes
• Fabulous kitchen, with Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher + gas cooktop
• Large, light, and airy air-conditioned living room plus adjacent dining area
• Chic and modern renovated bathroom with separate shower and toilet
• Stunning polished timber flooring and ornate cornicing in some rooms
• Amazing, covered entertainer’s deck with stunning views to Toohey Forest
• Sizeable secure storage area underneath along with a few multi-purpose areas
• Large double garage at the rear of block plus parking for another car under
• Huge rainwater tank for garden; Cute cubby house for the kids to play in
• Private and fully fenced 607m2 backyard great for families and pets
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes