16 Knightsbridge Crescent, Rochedale South QLD 4123Sold $540,000
LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH CHARACTER
House Sold - Rochedale South QLD
This home makes an immediate grand impression with dramatic spaces for living and entertaining that are complemented by renovations designed for comfort!
This elegant 4 bedroom home exudes a homely ambience full of character, style and charm. Architecturally designed for both style and comfort, this home offers high ceilings and spacious rooms – perfect for entertaining. With a newly painted interior in a neutral colour scheme, this contemporary home is sure to impress all of your friends and family.
Watch your kids play in the landscaped backyard while you cook a gourmet meal in the fully equipped kitchen, swim in the inground pool below the palms, relax on the balcony overlooking the mountains or sit by the fire while reading a good book – the choice is yours.
Flowing seamlessly over two levels, the home offers all year round comfort with a fire place in the living room for the winter and reverse cycle Air-conditioning in the living area and 2 of the bedrooms for summer. Solar panels offset the electricity bills and the water tank helps to keep the pool full, saving you money. Offering the luxury lifestyle you have been dreaming of, this property is an absolute must to inspect.
This attractive home boasts a number of outstanding features including:
– 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Main with extra walk-in-robe, ensuite and balcony access
– Massive living area with window alcove and working fireplace
– Formal and informal dining rooms off the kitchen
– Kitchen with brand new 5 burner gas stovetop, electric oven, dishwasher, stone benchtops, breakfast bar, double sink with water filter and loads of storage space
– Main bathroom is extra roomy and has a separate bath and shower
– Stylish entryway/reception area leading to living area
– Split cycle Air-conditioning in the living area and 2 of the bedrooms
– Undercover patio out the back and covered balcony with views
– Double garage with electric doors, work area for the handyman and shed
– Laundry and 3rd bathroom downstairs off the garage
– Landscaped, fully fenced backyard with water tank, fruit trees and sparkling inground pool
– Solar panels on the roof, Foxtel and NBN already installed
This home is in a sought-after location close to schools, childcare centres, shops, public transport, parks and the bikeway. Close enough to the highway to provide easy access to the city, but far enough away not to hear it. Within walking distance to Springwood State Primary and High Schools, multiple childcare centres, the Lions Club at Springwood, Logan Library, 2 shopping centres with trendy cafes and supermarkets, McDonalds and other take away food shops, this property is in the perfect position for all your needs.
Kuraby Train Station is also only 8kms away. Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre is only a 12 minute drive away, the Hyperdome Shopping Centre is 9 mins away and the Logan Hospital is a mere 15 minutes away.
Not often does a home encompass this level of brilliance, family practicality and position. This could be your opportunity to secure something special. To inspect this fantastic property, come along to one of our open homes, or contact Kelly on 0414 520 853 for a private inspection. Make it yours today!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 656 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Split System Heating