16 Hayling Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $542,500
POTENTIAL PLUS WITH ROOM FOR YOUR CARAVAN OR BOAT!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
While offering a fabulous lifestyle, this desirable home in Salisbury offers a multitude of opportunities to the astute buyer! Currently a two bedroom, 1 bathroom property on a 602m2 block with large open plan kitchen and dining, family sized lounge and super entertainer’s deck at the rear with views out to Toohey’s Forest, there is just so much potential to add value here.
For owners of boats or caravans, you’re going to be thrilled with the caravan port to the rear of the home not to mention the oversized carport and lockup garaging for a medium sized sedan/small 5 door. With oodles of room underneath the house, storage is not going to be a problem here. Another lockup area at the rear is great for storing a lawnmower and garden equipment or a motorbike.
Features at a glance:
• Two large bedrooms with floor to ceiling wardrobes, master has ceiling fan
• Practical bathroom with shower over full bath and vanity ; Separate toilet
• Great family sized lounge with large air-conditioning unit for hotter months
• Functional kitchen with everything at your fingertips plus 24 months old oven
• Popular timber flooring throughout the floorplan with tiles in the bathroom
• Super entertainers deck with easterly aspect and superb views to Toohey Forest
• Storage under the house and a separate area for garden equipment or motorbike
• Secure undercover garaging for a medium sedan or small hatchback plus laundry
• Large caravan port with screens and concrete pad for caravan or boat
• Oversized drive in carport at front of home for your large SUV or ute
• 5,000 litre rainwater tank; 8 x Solar Panels on the roof for lower power bills
• Established gardens and trees give this property its cute cottage feel
• Large gently sloping 602m2 block with fencing to three quarters of the property
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of choice for families in Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, a 4-minute drive to Salisbury train station, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Close by too is Toohey Forest where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family and friends.
Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Give Mark Ward a call today on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information or to inspect this wonderful property!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 602 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes