16 Caedmon Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $586,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
First home buyers – this is it, the one you have been looking for and it is a charmer!
Positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac street, this beautiful, immaculate high set – 2-bedroom home offers an ideal environment for young couples and young families to enjoy.
Tastefully renovated in recent years with beautiful timber floors throughout, contemporary kitchen and bathroom, new paint, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans this one literally ticks all the boxes!
• South facing 607m2 allotment with fantastic backdrop
• Stunning location next to soccer ground
• 2 bedrooms (spacious main with robes, air-con & ceiling fan)
• Modern chic kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings
• Stylish renovated family bathroom with spa bath & waterfall shower
• Stunning polished timber floors throughout
• Trendy ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living area
• Air-conditioned living area
• Nice outdoor entertaining setting with scenic backdrop
• Second toilet, laundry, and huge storage area underneath
• Fully fenced leafy rear yard perfect for kids and pets
• Great potential for future extension / rebuild
This fantastic property is within walking distance to Ballistic Brewery on McCarthy Road which is a hot spot for Salisbury residents.
Take a walk across the soccer field and you will arrive at Ainsworth Street which offers an array of amenities including the popular Apples on Ainsworth cafe, Eat Fresh takeaway, bakery, convenience store, barber shop and the Salisbury Community Sports Club with popular new Chef!
Salisbury has a range of high achieving, quality primary and senior schools in abundance, including St. Pius X Catholic Primary School, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State Primary School and Griffith University (Nathan Campus) all in the local area, as well as two C & K Kindergartens.
The Salisbury train station and Aldi Supermarket are only 1.5km away. You will also enjoy easy access to Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, QE2 Hospital and Brisbane CBD is just 10kms away.
You do NOT want to miss out on this great property! Call Mark on 0434 917 766 for more information or to book an inspection.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²