157 Douglas Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $560,000
OFF-MARKET SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Situated on popular Douglas Road is this super tidy 3-bedroom post-war home offering the first home buyer an affordable option that literally ticks all the boxes!
With three good sized bedrooms, large, renovated kitchen, an open plan living and dining area with balcony, a modern bathroom plus potential office/study option, this property will not last long!
There are also some lovely features on offer here with polished floorboards and ornate cornicing in the living and bedrooms, giving it that extra wow factor!
Keep cool during those upcoming hot summer months with the air-conditioning in two of the bedrooms and ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living area.
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus ceiling fans, two with air-con
• Renovated open plan kitchen, gas cooking, dishwasher plus oodles of cupboards
• Large living and dining with sliding door to front balcony + ceiling fan
• Modern refurbished bathroom with shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Stunning popular polished timber flooring throughout most of the home
• Sizeable functional internal laundry downstairs with plenty of storage
• Study/office area adjacent to laundry which could work as a home office
• Large carport to house 2 large cars or boat comfortably and further off-street parking
• Some under house storage for garden equipment, lawnmower etc.
• For the security conscious there are screens on nearly all windows and doors
• Private and tidy partially fenced low maintenance 405m2 block
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also just around the corner for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes