15 Sheridan Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
LARGE 622M2 ALLOTMENT WITH GENEROUS SHED
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to purchase an entry-level home in the very desirable Salisbury area. On a spacious, 622m2 level block, stands a well-loved, post-war home in excellent shape. Built from solid seasoned timber and elevated on sturdy pillars, this structure is move in ready with potential to add value in the future.
The carpets have been removed to reveal stunning floorboards, which now adorn the property and the interior has also been freshly painted in a modern colour scheme, and there is still a large scope to add your personality into the home. This property offers infinite possibilities to purchasers, but would suit the needs of first home buyers or investors wanting to add to their property portfolios perfectly.
This fantastic home has been passed down through generations and it is now time for a new family to move in and make it their home. The interior consists of a large, practical kitchen and dining area, a functional main bathroom with bath, three good-sized bedrooms (one with ensuite), a spacious, air-conditioned living area and wooden floors throughout. There is also loads of space for children or pets to play in both the front and rear yards, and a massive shed with a plethora of storage space or car parking facilities.
– 3 x good-sized bedrooms, main with new A/C and ensuite
– New ensuite featuring rain shower head, modern tiles and good storage
– Spacious living area with new flooring and air-conditioning
– Original kitchen and dining area with new air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
– Family bathroom with shower over bath and near new vanity
– Air-conditioning and wooden floors throughout the property
– 622m2 flat block with loads of room for kids or pets to play
– Very spacious shed offering parking for up to 6 cars or handy storage
– Family friendly area, making this a great investment or rental property
– Ceiling fans in selected areas
Salisbury has a wonderful sense of community, and if you acquire this home, you will feel like a local in no time. This property is within the catchment area of multiple highly regarded schools and the Griffith University (Nathan campus) as well as kindergartens, shops, trendy cafes, Ballistic Brewery and multiple parks and green spaces.
Garden City Shopping Centre is a short drive away, as is Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre and the Rocklea Markets. Brisbane CBD is a 20 minute drive or a half an hour train trip away, where you can enjoy all the city has to offer, or spend your time off walking through the popular Toohey Forest, which also just minutes away from your doorstep.
Enquire now about this fantastic opportunity, before it’s sold. For more information, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622 m²
- 2 Garage