15 Rise Street, Mount Gravatt East QLD 4122Sold $515,000
CALLING ALL FIRST HOME BUYERS!!
House Sold - Mount Gravatt East QLD
This centrally located entry level home in Mount Gravatt East is just perfect for a young couple wanting to break into the Mount Gravatt East market.
Much loved by its current owners for the past 14 years, this growing family have now decided it’s time for a bigger home. Having loved the central location to public transport and shopping centre on their doorstep, the call for something bigger now beckons.
The home itself has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with timber flooring throughout. A modern kitchen with current appliances and lots of cupboard space is the hub of the home and the lounge/dining area has an air-conditioning unit for the warmer months of the year. Two of the three bedrooms also have brand new air-conditioning units. Walking out to the rear deck you can watch spectacular sunsets while entertaining family and friends. The kids can take advantage of the enormous, sprawling backyard for a game of football or spend hours in the playhouse and don’t worry there is plenty of space for your beloved pets too!
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms – master and second bedroom have new air-conditioning units
• 1 bathroom with shower over bath and vanity – separate toilet
• Kitchen with electric hob/oven, double stainless-steel sink and dishwasher
• Wonderful timber flooring throughout the home
• Front porch complete with privacy blind has room for a café table setting
• Back rear deck with room for a good-sized dining table or outdoor lounge
• Tandem under house parking for two cars and off-street parking
• Efficient energy saving Hydrotherm hot water system
• 2.5 kw Solar panels currently halving electricity costs
• Fully insulated roof to protect against cold and hot temperatures
• Loads of under house storage and potential to add underneath
• Partially fenced, sprawling 506m2 back yard with playhouse
• Easy access to both Westfields in Carindale and Garden City
• Mount Gravatt TAFE and Griffith University are nearby
• Minutes to Logan Road and Pacific Highway for travel to both coasts
Mount Gravatt East on Brisbane’s south-side is just 9kms from the CBD. The Mount Gravatt lookout is popular with walkers, cyclists and picnickers and boasts a spectacular view of the CBD and surrounds. Architecturally, the suburb is a mix of chiefly post war homes, and low to medium density housing. It is well serviced by public transport, schools, tertiary institutions and shopping.
Please call Mark on 0434 917 766 for further information or inspection times today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 506 m²
- 2 Garage