15 Munbilla Street, Oxley QLD 4075Sold
PERFECTLY LOCATED PROPERTY WITH LOADS OF POTENTIAL
House Sold - Oxley QLD
Situated in the popular suburb of Oxley this property is just oozing potential and with the added bonus of a great location, the buyer of this home will reap the rewards of what is a solid post war home.
With its appealing façade and ornate balustrade surrounding the front veranda, there is a lot to like about the look of this home. Step inside and appreciate the open plan feel, stunning high ceilings and the quality timber flooring throughout.
The floorplan makes this the perfect family home or investment property, with a ton of storage, a work from home office or workshop plus a single undercover car park and plenty of off-street parking.
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, ceiling fans and raked ceilings
• Large open plan lounge with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Light and airy dining area with sliding door access to rear deck
• Functional kitchen, with some new cabinetry and recent oven
• Tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath plus vanity
• Rear covered balcony overlooking large 607m2 grassy back yard
• Close to bus stop, Oxley train station and a walk to Oxley State School
Oxley is a south-western suburb of Brisbane and is just under 11kms from the CBD. With its fantastic public transport options such as it’s very own train station and wonderful bus connection as well as direct access to Ipswich Motorway, you are well connected to all parts of greater Brisbane. School options include Oxley State School along with several private school options.
Leisure options are also on offer here with great parks, river walks, Corinda’s Carrington Boat Club, Golf Range plus a variety of cafes and restaurants. Shopping is well catered for with Woolworths, Aldi, TK Maxx, Harvey Norman and Bunnings, along with smaller local stores.
For more information and your chance to inspect, please contact Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes