15 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $700,000
CONTEMPORARY HAMPTONS INSPIRED LIVING
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This architecturally designed home situated in central Salisbury boasts a stunning Hamptons inspired contemporary interior with attention to detail that is sure to impress.
The grounds surrounding the 431m2 property have been planted to give a cottage garden impression greeting you at the entrance of the home and progressing through to the rear to a private undercover alfresco patio area and the picturesque gardens.
Every detail of this property has been well thought out, with stylish fixtures and fittings meticulously executed to a level that will leave you speechless right down to the exquisite chandeliers scattered throughout the home.
Features at a glance:
• Inviting entranceway with under-stair bespoke storage cabinets
• Superb deluxe kitchen with stunning cabinetry and benchtops
• Integrated oven, convection microwave; practical double sinks in island bench
• Air-conditioning unit and fans service kitchen, dining and lounge
• Convenient grand powder room and an impressive separate laundry
• Private alfresco undercover area with fan and views to delightful yard
• Double garage with remote access; Second roller door accessing rear
• Cottage feel gardens with established plants; Shed and rainwater tank
• Integrated automatic watering system allows you to sit back and enjoy
• Sun shades on the edge of the patio give extra shade as the sun sets
• Sunroom to rear of home gives another area to sit and read a book
• Flat, fully fenced 431m2 yard with westerly aspect, perfect for relaxing
• Three spacious bedrooms with mirrored double wardrobes
• Generous master bedroom with en-suite, mirrored double wardrobe and walk-in-robe
• Balcony off master, great for enjoying your morning coffee
• Open plan study or additional lounge area off the bedrooms with generous storage
• Separate shower, full bath and stunning vanity with luxe mother of pearl tiling
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 431 m²
- 2 Garage