15 Cosker Street, Annerley QLD 4103Auction Saturday, 07th August at 02:00 pm
A CHARMING INNER-CITY HIDEAWAY
House - Annerley QLD
Located on the beautiful tree lined Cosker street, one of Annerley’s premier addresses, this charming 1920’s Queenslander is the one you have been waiting for.
On entry you will immediately appreciate all the gorgeous character features this home offers with picturesque front veranda, beautiful timber floors throughout, high ceilings, breezeways, VJ panelling on walls and ceilings and the superb near new rear deck with suburban views.
Being only 5kms from the city, Annerley’s mix of old and new make it a popular choice for professionals and families. With colonial corner stores, eclectic cafes, vintage shops, and a plethora of fabulous eateries, such as Billykart, Café-O-Mai and Red Lotus Vietnamese, it is no wonder people are choosing to call this suburb their home.
* A secluded gem on one of Annerley’s finest streets
* A charming façade which just gets better as you go through the home
* Gorgeous front entrance veranda with charming decorative features
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with stunning VJ walls and high ceilings
* Front lounge room with rich burgundy walls, a perfect environment to relax
* A spacious living room which leads into open plan dining and kitchen area
* Bi-Fold doors offering seamless indoor outdoor entertaining
* Huge near new rear deck the ideal place to entertain friends and family
* Main bathroom with claw foot bath, separate toilet
* Large under cover area beneath the deck, potential home gym / yoga area
* Internal stairs down to utility room / home office and laundry
* Fully fenced, secure and spacious rear yard perfect for kids / pets
Situated only 6km from the heart of Brisbane CBD and offers easy access to the river precinct, the University of Queensland and multiple hospitals including the P.A. Hospital, Greenslopes and Mater Health Services. A short stroll will take you to the convenience shops on Ipswich road with multiple cafés and restaurants to choose from. Woolworths and Chemist warehouse are located within a short drive.
Close to public transport links with multiple bus stops less than 500m away and less than 3kms to the Fairfield train station. This home will appeal to young families, investors, professionals, and those looking to enjoy the classic Queensland inner-city lifestyle.
Call Mark today for your chance to inspect this stunning property on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 405 m²
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining