149 Ness Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $1,300,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
***PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY*** CALL MARK ON 0434 917 766
This stunning Hamptons inspired home has been intelligently designed and built by Zone 1 Projects with the family and entertainer in mind, focusing on quality and style. Showcasing an array of desirable features, this property is sure to impress with its spacious living and effortless floor plan.
Located on a low maintenance 405m2 block with sparkling swimming pool included, this fantastic home exudes all that is effortless and calming of Hamptons inspired living, in essence maximizing indoor and outdoor living, something synonymous with Queensland living.
• Chef’s kitchen with butler’s pantry, island bench, 20mm stone benchtops and Shaker style cabinetry
• European appliances including electric stove, built-in oven, dishwasher and recessed range hood
• Fabulous open plan dining and family room with access to alfresco entertainment area
• Large media room or 5th bedroom on the ground level
• Tiled laundry with room for washer and dryer including stainless steel tub and flip mixer tap
• Convenient powder room with vanity servicing the ground level of the home
• Fabulous, large alfresco undercover area with ceiling fan, perfect for the entertainer
• Sparkling white pebble inground pool with travertine tiles, LED lights and glass balustrades
• Secure remote-controlled double garage, plus off-street parking for another two cars
• Four large bedrooms with wool blend carpet, built-in-robes with framed mirrored doors
• Luxe master suite with walk-in-robe and chic ensuite with dual basins and large double shower
• Uber spacious retreat plus a uniquely stylish Hamptons balcony with its light and bright vibe
• Superb main bathroom servicing the 3 bedrooms includes a separate shower and bath and separate toilet
• Essential walk-in-linen cupboard, perfectly sized for a large family
Salisbury has fast become the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close by are Aldi, Ballistic Beer Brewery, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information on this stunning home, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 today!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Ducted Cooling
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.