149 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL IN 6 -BEDROOM HOME ON HENSON ROAD
House - Salisbury QLD
With its eye-catching front façade, impressive entertainer’s deck, this 6-bedroom home is certainly one of a kind! Much-admired, this home sits on the high side of Henson Road and is the perfect opportunity for a buyer looking for dual living, whether it be for extended family members or adult children living at home.
With multiple living areas, two kitchens, two bathrooms, another deck at the rear, a multi-purpose room with built-in sauna, you are going to love living in this beautiful home especially given its wonderful aspect out to Toohey Forest and beyond.
Parking for multiple vehicles both in the double garage and off-street behind the electric gate are another wonderful feature of the home. The block is also fully fenced and has a front and rear grassed area, perfect for kids and fur kids. An electric gate ensures minimal fuss entering and exiting the property.
For more on what this stunning property has to offer, see below:
• Pristine kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtop, and oodles of storage
• Air-conditioned light and bright open plan living and dining room
• 4 bedrooms, all with mirrored built-in robes, two have access to rear deck
• Good sized bathroom, with bath and shower; Separate private toilet
• Rear undercover deck with views to the west, great for the evening catchup
• Neutral tones throughout, polished wooden floorboards
• Security screens on (tinted) windows and doors; Automatic vergola; Security system
• Superb modern kitchen with good sized pantry and plenty of bench space
• Air-conditioned living area with sliding door access to outside
• Primary bedroom has mirrored built-in robe and handy built-in desk
• Second bedroom with mirrored built-in robe plus sliding door access to rear
• Dual access bathroom with full vanity, separate shower, and toilet
• Rear undercover multi-purpose room with laundry and built-in sauna
• Large, tiled double garage with built-in laundry area and storage room
• Elevated enclosed grassed area, perfect for kids to play and fur kids to run
• Fully fenced 498m2 block with electric front gate; Impressive Street appeal
• Tinted windows across entire level
• Solar panels
• Security system
• Electric Vergola
• Satellite for TV (90+ channels)
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and 2 train stations a short drive away. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. Only a 5-minute drive to M3 with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40-minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer, including the Ballistic Brewery, or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Relax amongst nature and yet be only a stone’s throw from all amenities in this rare and highly sought-after property.
For all enquires on this fantastic property, please call Mark Ward today.
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 498 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining