146 Ness Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
PEACEFUL QUEENSLANDER ON BLUE RIBBON STREET
House - Salisbury QLD
Be drawn by the allure of this home with a tropical oasis feel. Perched high over lush tropical garden surrounds, discover a stunning rear deck entertainment area canopied beneath a pitched roof that really accentuates that breezy relaxed open air ambience. Languish in the peaceful cooling privacy of your new home and enjoy the scenic beauty.
With an abundance character and charismatic yesteryear appeal, it’s ornate doorways, to each of the three high-ceiling bedrooms, are one of many possessions to be treasured along with its original VJ Walls. The home is balanced with the modernity of an inbuilt projector, speakers and 2 x 3 metre screen for movie lovers and even a touchscreen light control for the back deck, locks & downstairs lighting.
Also included with the home are:
• Sweeping dark-wood front veranda overlooking kids treehouse
• Original VJ Walls throughout & living area with timber flooring & A/C
• Gourmet kitchen with double sized fridge recess area, gas stove & oven
• Stunning garden views from the French doors backing onto the back deck
• 3 large bedrooms with high ceilings (main with A/C & bay window seat)
• Ceiling fans are installed in bedroom 2, bedroom 3, yard is fully fenced
• Sunroom upstairs, large laundry room downstairs & massive workman’s garage
• Paved driveway with undercover parking for 4 cars & landscaped garden
• Zoned instant security alarm system and touchscreen light control
• Inbuilt projection unit with large auto screen and speakers
• Established tropical garden that enhances the private feel of the home
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer. Walk to the Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, the new local craft brewery, and leafy green parks.
Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic). Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are also a very short drive away.
If you would like to inspect this wonderful Queenslander, come along to one of our open homes. Call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 4 Garage