146 Douglas Rd, Salisbury Qld 4107Sold $995,000
STUNNING HAMPTONS HOME
House Sold - Salisbury Qld
This stunning, near new Hamptons style home has to be one of the best homes in Salisbury and has just been privately listed for sale. Only 2 years old, and boasting quality fixtures and features to compliment the home, this property sits on one of the best streets in Salisbury and will not disappoint your expectations.
Featuring an open plan layout to create a light and airy ambiance, 4 bedrooms (spacious main with ensuite), 2 living areas, a formal dining room, a galley style kitchen with butler’s pantry and stainless steel appliances, and a sparkling inground pool in the backyard, this property is a must see for someone wanting a distinctive abode in the suburbs!
• Contemporary Hamptons style home with spacious floor plan – built only 2 years ago
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Luxury main bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining area downstairs with wooden staircase to the second level
• Second living area/media room with study nook upstairs and balcony with views
• Large galley style kitchen with butler’s pantry, stainless steel appliances & electric stove and oven
• Formal dining room or potential extra bedroom downstairs
• Modern family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the property
• Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and living areas for your comfort
• Large internal laundry room with space for washer and dryer
• 2 separate toilets and one in the ensuite
• Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking pool
• Sparkling inground pool (4.5m x 2.5m) and grassed area for the kids to play in
• Large double remote-controlled garage with plenty of storage space
• Fully fenced yard on 404m2 block with a high level of security in the home
Not only does this property have numerous features throughout, but it is also in the perfect location for all your needs. Walk to the trendy cafes on Lillian Ave or Ballistic Brewery just down the road. The Salisbury train station is 1km away and there are also multiple buses dotting the area.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
Also close are Aldi Supermarket, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
As this is a private listing only, please contact Kelly Pack on 0414 520 853 to arrange an inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 404 m²
- 2 Garage