145 Tarragindi Road Tarragindi, QLD 4121FOR SALE
THE BOATHOUSE ON THE HILL
House - Tarragindi QLD
SATURDAY’S OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Situated high on the top of the hill in a quiet pocket of Tarragindi, this unique property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
This home offers the modern family plenty of space and quirky features including portholes in walls, a boat styled main bathroom, a Juliette balcony, high ceilings, archways, skylights, a massive back deck, complete with tree growing through the middle of the home and much much more. The eclectic buyer will fall in love with this home straight away.
Enter the front door via the purpose built deck and step down into the sunken lounge with fully functional brick fireplace to sit back and relax with a glass of wine. Or venture into the kitchen and run your hands over the recycled Jarrah timber bench tops, which were sourced from the old Arnott’s Factory. Continue through to the second living area and chill out in front of the TV, or explore what the rest of the property has to offer.
Climb up the wooden staircase to be taken to the two spacious main bedrooms, with interconnecting bathroom – one with a Juliette balcony overlooking the back deck. Or walk through the corridor and you will find a light filled, 3rd bedroom amongst the treetops and a 4th bedroom/study opening out to private courtyard.
The upstairs bedrooms feature high ceilings and louvers to catch the breeze and exude a French Chalet style, while the 3rd bedroom feels like it could be a treehouse Airbnb property somewhere in the Costal Byron region.
Head downstairs and meander through the back rooms, where you will discover a glass roofed yoga room, a working sauna, shower and an art studio with space for a home gym as well. If you look up, you will even see a skylight which doubles as a table up on the back deck.
– Sunken lounge with skylight, downlights, fan and working brick fireplace
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Renovated recycled timber kitchen with glass splash-back, skylight and freshly varnished wooden bench tops
– Kitchen houses Bosch dishwasher, double sink, Franke oven, gas stovetop, pendant lighting and downlight
– Second living area/media room with built-in storage and peephole through to study
– Very spacious main bedroom with A/C, fan, louvers, high ceilings, built-in wardrobes, large mirrors and pendant hanging lights
– Second bedroom with high ceilings, fan and Juliette balcony with seating overlooking back deck
– Two-way ensuite off main bedrooms with separate toilet and linen cupboard
– 3rd bedroom with built-ins and louvers overlooking trees and back deck
– 4th bedroom/study with fan, built-in cabinetry and glass doors opening to private courtyard with in-built tree
– Downstairs “boat style” main bathroom with shower over bath, large mirror and full ceiling lighting
– Extra utility rooms downstairs – yoga room, sauna, shower, art studio and space for a home gym
– Separate toilet and large laundry downstairs
– Separate entry through carport area
– Wooden floorboards throughout most of the home
– Casement windows and louvers throughout to catch breezes
– Wooden staircase features timber panelling on walls
– Spacious back deck with built-in table overlooking lawn and gardens
– Backyard with lawn area, shed and potting shed/storage area
– Carport with room for 3 cars
– Water tank
Spend your weekend bushwalking and koala spotting in Toohey Forest after visiting one of the trendy cafes for a gourmet breakfast or take a ride along the bike path for a fun family day out. This property is within the catchment of the bilingual Weller’s Hill State School and also St Elizabeth’s Catholic School.
Tarragindi is also home to fantastic restaurants and take away shops, and with public transport within walking distance, only a short bus ride into Brisbane city. Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus is only 5kms away, Greenslopes Hospital 8 mins away, Garden City Shopping Centre a mere 10kms away, and the Rocklea Markets are only 15 mins away.
Come along to an open home to see one of the most unique properties, in a location that is second to none. Contact Kelly Pack on 0414 520 853 to inspect today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 422 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Open Fire Place