143 Ness Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $629,800
4-BEDROOM LOWSET BRICK HOME ON POPULAR NESS ROAD!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Only 6 years old, this beautifully presented, contemporary home offers a high-quality standard of living, set to impress the most discerning of buyers. Stylish fixtures and fittings adorn this premium home including modern tap-ware, down lights, large porcelain tiles, security screens and roller blinds throughout the home.
This stylish, lowset, brick home boasts the very best of executive living with features that include:
• Four spacious bedrooms with mirrored robes and stainless-steel ceiling fans
• Large master bedroom with stylish ensuite, A/C and spacious walk-in robe
• Huge open plan layout incorporating kitchen, dining, and living areas
• Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven
• Open plan, tiled living, and dining area with modern downlights
• Modern family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Air-conditioning in the main living area as well as the master bedroom
• Seamless connection to the private undercover alfresco area out the back
• Single lock up garage with automatic door and off-street parking for a further 2 cars
• Low maintenance 405m2 block with grassed area out the back, perfect for kiddies
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
Photos used for marketing purposes – circa 2018
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes