140 Douglas Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME WITH POTENTIAL PLUS ON PRIVATE 807M2 BLOCK
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 140 Douglas Road Salisbury! Set on a very impressive level 807m2 block, in a fabulous location and surrounded by great properties, this home will be sure to make an impression!
Refreshed throughout, the hub of the home includes an open plan modern kitchen, lounge, and dining area, all serviced by an air-conditioning unit and French doors to the front and rear verandas. The kitchen impresses with loads of cupboard space, drawers, a dishwasher and sizeable counter top.
Three large bedrooms, all with air-conditioning units and ceiling fans, with the master bedroom offering a walk-in robe and ensuite complete with spa bath, perfect for chilly nights, and you’re already planning your move!
A recent chic main bathroom has a shower cubicle, vanity with oodles of storage and toilet.
Polished timber flooring, a neutral colour palette and some ornate cornicing are the icing on the cake not to mention the huge, expansive yard, loads of room to park a boat, caravan, and plenty of grassy area for the kids and fur kids to play.
Features at a glance:
• 3 good-sized bedrooms, with ceiling fans and air-conditioning units
• Master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
• Chic main bathroom with separate shower cubicle, vanity, and toilet
• Modern kitchen with good storage, dishwasher, and sizable countertop
• Light and airy lounge/dining area with direct access to the verandas
• Polished timber flooring throughout, neutral décor palette and cornicing
• Extra storage under the house including secure parking for one car
• Front and rear verandas capturing morning and afternoon sunshine
• Solar panels on the roof; Large garden shed at the rear of the block
• Fully fenced 807m2 block with expansive yard, plenty of room for families
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today, this will not last long!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 807 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes