14 Angela Street Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $505,000
PRICE REDUCED TO LAND VALUE ONLY!!!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Owner needs to sell and has reduced the price to land value only. This low-set, brick house is situated on a 685m2 block within walking distance to the local shops and bowls club and has fantastic security by way of a private, fully fenced yard with remote control gate.
The house features an open plan living room with polished wooden floors and air-conditioning, a sparkling in-ground pool (with water tank) and entertaining area in the backyard, 3 good sized bedrooms and an alfresco deck area off the kitchen/dining area. If you put a little bit of love into this property, you could turn it into your dream home!
• Open plan living room with polished wooden floors and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Master bedroom includes air-conditioning, built-in double door robe and insect screens on windows
• 2 remaining bedrooms with built in robes and insect screens on windows
• Sleep out/office with air-conditioning and security screen door
• Open plan kitchen with electric oven and ceramic hot plate
• Alfresco deck area leading from dining room through sliding glass doors
• Modern bathroom with full sized bath and shower and separate toilet
• Separate laundry room with exterior access to clothesline
• Rear private covered alfresco entertaining area beside pool
• Fully fenced, 685m2 private yard with electric gate and remote control
• Covered carport and additional off-street parking available
• Large private inground pool with sand filter
• 5000L rain water tank to water mature garden and fill up pool
Within walking distance to the Ainsworth St shops, multiple bus stops, the Salisbury Community Sports Club, multiple green spaces and dog parks, this property is in a premium position for suburban living.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts, and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Toohey Forest, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Salisbury is located just 11 kms from the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) both in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 view the property.
** Disclosure – Images were taken 12 months ago **
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 685 m²