14/184 Orange Grove Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $430,000
RARE LOWSET VILLA IN RESORT STYLE COMPLEX
Townhouse Sold - Salisbury QLD
This immaculate single-level, spacious villa offers a sought-after location, convenience, and security. Perfect for first-home owners, downsizers or smart investors who are looking for an easy to maintain property with nothing to do but move in.
Boasting an incredibly large private garden, perfect for entertaining with friends and family, this is one of the many wonderful features this villa has to offer.
You will be instantly impressed with the huge, air-conditioned, open plan living, dining and kitchen area, definitely the hub of the home and further cooled by a ceiling fan. Both bedrooms are generous in size, one with split system air-conditioning unit and one with window air-conditioning unit, both with built-in robes.
The kitchen is fully functional with electric cooktop and oven, dual stainless-steel sinks, dishwasher, oodles of cupboard space and a good-sized countertop for eating meals at or just chatting to the cook!
The luxe main bathroom is large and offers a full shower experience, large vanity with a further taller storage cabinet for extra items. A separate, private, toilet is adjacent to the bathroom. A tidy laundry room including a linen cupboard sits between the two bedrooms.
Remote controlled access to secure garage with handy internal access. An additional car space at the front of the property creates a second exclusive park for the villa.
This complex is pet-friendly subject to Body Corporate approval.
This complex offers:
• Full size tennis court
• Gymnasium & BBQ/Recreational area
• Secure gated complex with on-site manager
• Side gate to the backyard
• Full sized inground swimming pool with sunbathing area
• 100m to bus stop
• 500m to park and playgrounds
• 900m to QEII Hospital
• 1.5km to Griffith University Nathan Campus
• 1km to train station
• Close to four primary schools, four high schools & Brisbane Christian College
• 2.5km to Sunnybank Private Hospital, Sunnybank Plaza, restaurants, cafes…
• 3km to Griffith University Upper Mt Gravatt Campus
• 2.7 km to Southeast Motorway
• 3.5km to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
• 11km to Brisbane CBD
For more information, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly