133 Douglas Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $1,000,000
FIVE BEDROOM LOWSET PLUS STUDY WITH MULTIPLE OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 133 Douglas Road Salisbury! Rarely do properties of this calibre come on to the market offering so much, you literally don’t know where to start first! With so many “wow” factors, this home is sure to impress many buyers!
The home itself presents with 5 large bedrooms plus good-sized study, two stylish bathrooms, fabulous gourmet kitchen, air-conditioning and fans throughout, an alfresco area with overhead automatic louvre roof system, rear entertainer’s undercover deck with privacy blinds, stunning neutral interior with beautiful floating timber flooring, eye-catching cornicing, popular plantation shutters, spacious open living, and dining area plus much, much more …
Take a look at the amazing features below:
• Five bedrooms, three with built-in robes, one with walk-in robe and luxe ensuite
• Fifth independent bedroom could be converted to garage or use as WFH office
• Gourmet kitchen, gas cooktop, oodles of storage, dual sinks, and island bench
• Air-conditioned living and dining, adjacent to kitchen, forms the hub of the home
• Handy study room with wall units and popular barn door access from hallway
• Lovely main bathroom with separate shower and full-sized bathtub plus vanity
• Large laundry with countertop, plenty of storage and tub with outdoor access
• Fantastic alfresco area with ceiling fan + automatic louvre roof system for shade
• Rear entertainer’s deck with privacy blinds and accessible to both back rooms
• Low maintenance fully fenced block with rear grassy area and café setting space
• Modern recent repaint inside and new eye-catching floating timber flooring
• Popular plantation shutters on doors and windows plus security screens
• Single garage with automatic door and remote-control access
• 3,000 litre plumbed water tank and 26 solar panels for the budget conscious
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and a train station are a short drive or just over 10-minute stroll, away. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. Only a 5-minute drive to M3 with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40-minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This suburb offers two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer, including the Ballistic Brewery, or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Enjoy a wonderful community atmosphere and be a stone’s throw from all amenities this wonderfully popular suburb has to offer.
For more information about this stunning property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 402 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining