13 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $610,000
CHARACTER COTTAGE CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Be charmed by this high-set renovated Queenslander style home set on a fully fenced and secluded allotment, with its enviable location and its wealth of traditional character features including sash windows, VJ walls and picture rails.
Entertain in absolute style on the northeast facing timber deck which flows wonderfully through French doors into a large air-conditioned living and dining area with stunning polished hardwood floors.
The stunning near new kitchen is the hub of the home and offers luxurious cabinetry, caesar stone benchtops, and quality stainless steel appliances.
Catering to the family, this 3-bedroom home offers a seamless indoor/outdoor connection, the private L-shaped deck just off the living area further enhances the relaxed Queensland lifestyle.
The home has been raised to legal height, so there is potential for future ground floor renovations. The ground floor currently contains an immense garage space with storage racking and a built-in laundry complete with automatic door.
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes and cooling ceiling fans
• 2 bedrooms have split-system air-conditioning units for summer
• Large open plan lounge with air-conditioning unit and fans
• French doors with security screens to L-shaped alfresco deck
• Modern kitchen with stone bench and stainless steel appliances
• Plenty of cupboard and pantry space and room for a large fridge
• Functional bathroom with full bath and large showerhead over
• Several storage cupboards for linens; separate private toilet
• Polished timber floors, VJ paneling and timber French doors
• Under-house built-in laundry; Money saving solar hart hot water
• Huge garage with secure parking and remote control roller door
• Fully fenced, low-maintenance 402m2 yard with a tropical feel
• Raised to legal height allowing potential renovation in the future
• Additional handy off-street parking for an another vehicle
• Wonderful locale, close to amenities, public transport and schools
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage