13 Appleyard Crescent, Coopers Plains QLD 4108Sold
AUCTION CANCELLED - "UNDER CONTRACT"
House Sold - Coopers Plains QLD
Welcome to 13 Appleyard Crescent, Coopers Plains. With over 25 years of memories made by a family who have lived and loved the wonderful lifestyle this home has offered; the time has now come to “pass the baton on” to the next lucky owner.
With a grand street presence, thoughtful layout and a location second to none, the anticipation to view what’s inside is understandable. Buyers, make no mistake, you are now potentially looking at your new, forever home, this is one not to be missed!
Features at a glance:
• Grand entrance via front porch into open foyer and sweeping staircase
• Peaceful air-conditioned living with ceiling fan and space galore
• Chef’s sized current contemporary kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Oodles of drawer and cupboard space, integrated Bosch dishwasher
• Two huge pantries and fabulous countertop … the hub of the home
• Open plan dining with cooling ceiling fan and adjacent to kitchen
• Air-conditioned family room with sliding door access to outdoor living
• Handy powder room and laundry with plenty of storage areas
• 5th bedroom/Home office – perfect for guests or work from home
• Security screens and Crimsafe doors allowing for cooling breezes
• Two outdoor areas, one with roller blinds, the other with shade sail
• Sparkling inground concrete saltwater pool with new chlorinator
• Garden/tool shed for the handy person; Rainwater tank for watering
• Established gardens with mature plantings and privacy plus
• Remote controlled, double garage; Parking off-street for two cars
• Fully fenced 800m2 block with 8x3m concrete pad for caravan/boat
• 4 bedrooms all with large built-in robes and 3 with ceiling fans
• Enormous air-conditioned main suite with cooling ceiling fan
• Walk-in-robe, chic ensuite including shower, vanity and toilet
• Main bathroom with luxurious bath, shower and vanity
• Terrific large family/rumpus room, another practical living option
• Carpeted in bedrooms and family room; Storage cupboard also
But wait there’s more …
• Internal security system for peace of mind
• 24 solar panels, keeping electricity costs to a minimum
• Recently repainted in a neutral colour palette
• Ornate leadlight panel in door between foyer and kitchen
• Window hoods to cool the home also a wonderful feature
Live the ultimate Queensland lifestyle in a quiet established Coopers Plains neighborhood, with an under 10-minute walk to Coopers Plains train station for the public transport savvy traveller, and easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts, a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, this home’s location is ideal!
Coopers Plains is about 14 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is close to Aldi, QEII Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus. Beryl Roberts Park is a short stroll for walkers, runners and pet owners of fur kids needing their daily exercise.
For the family buyer, there are great primary and secondary schools as well as daycare centres.
We invite you to view this incredibly exceptional home which will be auctioned on-site on Saturday 12th March at 2:45pm
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 800 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining