12 Marfayley Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $812,500
THREE BEDROOMS ON 617M2 BLOCK WITH LARGE BACKYARD
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 12 Marfayley Street Salisbury. Boasting polished wooden floors throughout and a modern open plan large living area, kitchen, and bathroom, this tidy 3-bedroom home will suit a variety of buyers. With established gardens and mature trees, this lovely home also includes a west facing deck located at the front of the home plus a large fully fenced backyard, perfect for the kids and fur kids to run around.
The contemporary kitchen offers all the mod-cons with popular gas cooktop and dishwasher. Decorated in a modern, neutral décor, the home is ready and waiting for you to move straight in.
Each bedroom features its own air-conditioning unit as well as the living room, ensuring you remain cool in summer and warm in winter months.
Parking and storage are all well catered for here with an undercover double carport, separate rear storage 6m x 3m garage/storage shed.
Features at a glance:
• Open plan air-conditioned living room, polished wooden floors + front door security screen
• Kitchen includes modern stainless-steel appliances, electric oven and gas cook top, stainless steel dishwasher, and a breakfast bar.
• Large light filled windows with security screens. Exterior access to entertaining deck also with security door.
• Main bedroom includes mirrored triple door built in robes, air conditioning, polished wooden floors, security screens
• Two remaining bedrooms with double door built in robes, air conditioning, security screens and polished wooden floors
• Tidy bathroom includes a shower installed over a full-sized bathtub and large vanity
• Separate toilet private toilet
• Covered laundry room and alfresco dining area at the rear of the property
• Established garden beds with easy care lawn within fully fenced yard
• Large 6m x 3m lock up secure garage at the rear of block, perfect for extra storage options
• Double carport with concrete driveway and extra off-street parking down the side of the house, also behind gates offers an added area to park the caravan or boat
Salisbury has fast become a popular suburb of Southern Brisbane for buyers in recent years. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 617 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining