12 Launceston Street, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
QUEENSLAND LIFESTYLE ON OFFER IN THIS 3 BEDROOM HOME IN FABULOUS LOCATION
House - Salisbury QLD
Located behind a private Colorbond fence is this wonderful 3-bedroom home jam packed with features and offering a quintessential Queensland lifestyle.
Step on to the expansive front undercover deck and make your way through to the air-conditioned open plan living and dining area with cooling ceiling fan, delight in the recently renovated kitchen with oodles of cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, and dual sink and this is just the start of what’s on offer here.
Three good-sized bedrooms two with built-in robes, window air-conditioning units and ceiling fans and the main with walk-in robe are serviced by a large bathroom with separate shower, vanity, and toilet plus storage cupboard. A large laundry with second toilet, a must for most homes.
Another separate living area with ceiling fan and loads of built-in cabinetry makes a perfect retreat for parents or children or turn into a home office area, there is certainly plenty of room.
A separate studio gives you an extra option for an office, teen retreat, music room, the options are endless. Parking is no problem here with a large separate garage with its own access plus an undercover carport for three vehicles.
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms with window a/c, 2 with built-ins and ceiling fans and main with walk-in
• Large air-conditioned open plain living and dining with ceiling fan
• Recently renovated kitchen with dishwasher, dual sinks, and oodles of storage
• Modern bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet plus storage cupboard
• Second large living area with built-in cabinetry and cooling ceiling fan
• Separate outside studio makes a perfect office, extra room, music room …
• Handy laundry room with second toilet and ornate stained-glass window
• Huge undercover deck with privacy shades and boasting a 12-seater table
• Large garage with side access, for a vehicle or for storing recreational items
• Large double carport, perfect undercover parking for two large vehicles
• Corner lot on 599m2 with mature plants, rear ramp entry and garden shed
• Solar panels + four rainwater tanks, great for the watering the garden
Salisbury has become the hot spot for buyers looking to live on the south side of Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 599 m²
- 4 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining