113 Tamblyn Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
SUPERB HOME ON RARE 2,706M2 LIFESTYLE BLOCK WITHIN 10KMS OF BRISBANE CBD
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 113 Tamblyn Road Salisbury. Set on an expansive 2,706m2, this wonderful property offers a lifestyle block living opportunity within 10 kms of the Brisbane CBD in the wonderful suburb of Salisbury.
This renovated two-storey home boasts a lovely modern gourmet kitchen, open plan living, lux main bathroom and ensuite, three bedrooms, polished timber flooring, large entertainer’s undercover deck, two multi-purpose rooms downstairs with additional powder room, large laundry, sparkling inground pool, split system air-conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout plus so much more …
Blocks of this size are very rare so other than living the ultimate Queensland lifestyle, you might like to run a mini hobby farm with vegetable gardens, chickens, bee hives and much more – the choices are endless!
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, main suite has walk-in robe and ensuite
• Lux main bathroom with deep bath, shower with monsoon and handheld heads
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stone bench tops and oodles of storage
• Open plan living and dining area with stunning polished timber flooring
• Downstairs presents with one multi-purpose room, bathroom and huge laundry room plus storage
• Entertainer’s deck overlooking sparkling inground pool and expansive yard
• Sparkling inground resort style pool with plenty of room for multiple loungers
• Undercover patio another great outdoor living area accessible from the ground floor
• Grand entrance with electric gate with plenty of extra room for caravan’s, trailers
• Sprawling 2,706m2 lifestyle block with options to improve or just live and enjoy
But wait there’s more …
• One bedroom has been extended with access to deck
• Large handy shed with workshop + solar panels and parking for 3 vehicles
• Double garage for secure vehicle parking
• Split system A/c units plus ceiling fans throughout
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and a train station are a short drive. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. Only a 5-minute drive to M3 with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40-minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This suburb offers two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer, or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Enjoy a wonderful community atmosphere and be a stone’s throw from all amenities this wonderfully popular suburb has to offer.
For more information about this stunning property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
**COULD YOU PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ENTERING THE PROPERTY UNTIL THE OPEN FOR INSPECTION**
** Due to the property being tenanted, the professional photographs are from 3 years ago **
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,706 m²
- 5 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room