112 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $750,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome To 112 Henson Road Salisbury! This stunning home exudes family lifestyle at its best while offering a variety of multi-purpose living spaces for work from home opportunities or independent living for young adults.
Set behind a leafy façade this charming home welcomes guests into a sizeable foyer impressing you with its bespoke cabinetry that begins a series of “wow” moments as you make your way through to the heart of the home. With the lounge at the centre and 4 bedrooms surrounding it, the period features such as the casement windows, breezeways, VJ panelling and timber floors, associated with a Queenslander, will appeal to those who have an affinity with a home of this era.
A charming kitchen with servery access to the wrap around deck has all the necessities required for a family home including gas cooktop, dishwasher, and oodles of cupboard space. Step out from the kitchen to the light filled dining room and then through to the separate toilet and beautifully renovated bathroom which includes a much-coveted claw bath, separate shower, and vanity.
The wrap around deck accessed from the dining room and spanning around to one of the bedrooms, is another fabulous feature of this home. A popular element of a Queenslander, the deck is the meeting place for the family whether it be for alfresco dining or just relaxing with a cuppa at the end of the day.
Under the house is a potential teenager’s retreat with several multi-purpose areas, another bathroom and toilet. Giving it the self-contained feel is the front door access separate to the main home, another plus for the young adult wanting a little independence.
The rest of the property houses two multi-purpose converted sheds; potential to use as a work from home office and a possible home gym or games room. A fabulous oversize Bali hut and pool sized pond (potential to turn back into pool if desired) complete this absolutely fabulous property on this significant and expansive 809m2 block.
Features at a glance:
• 4 good-sized bedrooms, several with ceiling fans and one with built-in robe
• Renovated bathroom with separate shower, clawfoot bath and vanity
• Charming kitchen with good storage space, dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Light and airy dining area off the kitchen with direct access to the deck
• Polished timber flooring, casement windows, breezeways and VJ panelling
• Superb wrap around undercover deck with two entry points overlooking yard
• Extra multi-purpose areas under the house; Second bathroom and toilet
• Multi-purpose converted sheds with power, great as a home office or gym
• Huge Bali hut; Inground pool converted to a pond, potential to convert back
• 1.6kw solar panels on the roof; Several rainwater tanks; Established gardens
• Fully fenced 809m2 block with expansive yard, plenty of room for families
• Undercover parking for 2 cars, single carport on the left and on the right
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining