111 Winsome Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
TIDY 4-BEDROOM HOME PERFECT FOR FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTOR!
House - Salisbury QLD
Situated in popular Salisbury is this super tidy 4-bedroom home offering the first home buyer or investor an affordable option that literally ticks all the boxes!
With four good sized bedrooms, one bathroom and huge ensuite, large functional kitchen, an open plan living room, this property will not last long!
There are also some lovely features on offer here with polished floorboards throughout, VJ panelling plus an expansive undercover area at the side of the home for entertaining family and friends.
Keep cool during those upcoming hot summer months with the window/wall air-conditioning units in three of the four bedrooms and a further window air-conditioning unit in living room.
Features at a glance:
• Four bedrooms, master has built-in plus window/wall air-con in three
• 4th bedroom has access via sliding door so could make a good office
• Functional kitchen, gas cooking, dishwasher plus oodles of cupboards
• Large living room with front door to balcony plus wall air-con unit
• Tidy main bathroom/laundry with bath and vanity + separate toilet
• Huge ensuite with separate shower, sink and toilet off main bedroom
• Stunning popular polished timber flooring throughout; VJ panelling
• Large undercover concrete pad perfect for entertaining family/friends
• Peace of mind security with screens/bars on nearly all windows and doors
• Private and tidy partially fenced low maintenance 409m2 corner block
• Off-street parking available for several cars and additional grassed area
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also just down the road for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 409 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining