111 Douglas Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $776,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Occupying a coveted position on popular Douglas Road with a beautiful northerly aspect, this spacious near new home is a sleek expression of contemporary design with a charming character feel.
Ideal for the executive young family seeking the Queensland lifestyle with it’s seamless indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and the stunning in ground swimming pool.
The living room, dining room and spacious kitchen all merge together with effortless ease, enjoying quality finishes with sleek floating timber floors and attractive lighting throughout. The extensive living space flows through wonderfully to the huge covered entertaining veranda overlooking the private yard and sparkling pool.
The four large bedrooms of the residence are complimented by the executive family bathroom and en-suite that boasts his and her vanities. Completing the second level is the huge laundry and walk in linen cupboard.
On the lower level is a large two car garage with automatic doors and an additional roller door through the rear of the garage for storage of a boat, additional cars or bikes.
A host of five star features include:
* Four large bedrooms including a stylish master with walk-in robe & en-suite
* Caesar stone bench tops on all surfaces including laundry, bathrooms and powder rooms
* European kitchen appliances
* Security screens and blinds throughout
* Large double garage and lots of storage
* Split system air conditioning in living area downstairs and master bedroom
* Fans in three of the four bedrooms
* Exposed aggregate driveway
* Floating timber floors throughout living areas, quality carpet in the bedrooms
* Keyless entry front door / video intercom access for security
This residence offers an exceptional lifestyle option with easy access to all amenities with proximity to a number of schools, buses, train and recreational activities all just minutes away. Enjoy a stroll to one of the many parks nearby or sample the many alfresco cafes which Salisbury now offers.
The Brisbane Christian College and C & K Childcare are only metres away.
Not often does a home encompass this level of brilliance, family practicality, position and with a beautiful pool, a true rarity.
Call Mark Ward today for more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage