11 Weir St, Moorooka QLD 4105Sold $890,000
ELEGANT BESPOKE HOME ADJACENT TO PARKLAND SETTING
House Sold - Moorooka QLD
You will fall in love from the moment you first view this elegant stucco family home with its undeniable street appeal. Step through the jasmine covered gated entrance and make your way via the quaint stepping stones to the front entrance. Be impressed as you make your way through a property that successfully blends old and new for a traditional yet modern feel that lives up to the charm and sophistication of its exterior.
Incorporating all that the modern family desires, this home manages to merge formal and casual spaces creating a home that caters to the lifestyle of a family who loves to entertain with its versatile layout enhanced with a large entertainers deck accessed via extensive bi-fold doors and a breath-taking kitchen. Period features abound including lead-light windows, timber flooring, bay windows, window seats, dado railings, ornate ceiling cornices and timber windows and so much more.
Features at a glance:
• Five bedrooms, master with luxe ensuite and built-ins plus French doors to deck
• Modern bathroom with separate shower, large vanity and toilet
• Family sized living and dining area adjacent to stunning chef’s sized kitchen
• Spectacular kitchen with Sintered stone benches, gas cook-top and top range appliances
• Air-conditioning unit in the living and dining area plus one bedroom
• Extensive bi-fold doors opening on to large undercover entertainer’s deck
• Oodles of cupboards throughout the home for all your storage requirements
• Integrated laundry behind closed doors for quick access within hub of home
• Storage galore or potential development space in the roof via the attic loft ladder
• Fabulous outdoor grassed area with room for children’s play equipment
• Must have garden shed for housing tools and gardening equipment securely
• Functional single carport at the front of the home for protection against elements
• Fully fenced, secure 607m2 block, perfect for the children and pets to run around
• Situated across from Koala Park and in a quiet, leafy pocket of Moorooka
Perfectly positioned in a fantastic location in Moorooka and surround by picturesque parks and recreation space this home is so close to local shops, schools, train station, multiple bus stops, trendy cafes and an array of restaurants. There are great private and public schools close by, as well as day care centres, sporting fields and the International Tennis Centre. The local Woolworths is also only a short drive away for your convenience. The CBD is less than 10kms away and major arterials can be quickly accessed from this central location especially for those commuting to and from the city.
For more information or a chance to view this stunning property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 607 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining