11 Salford Street, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
High Performing Investment Opportunity
House - Salisbury QLD
**INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT THIS SATURDAY – CALL MARK ON 0434 917 766 TO REGISTER**
This Property has category 7 Zoning with Brisbane City Council as a Guest House/Private Hotel Hostel and is also registered Student Accommodation.
Salisbury is currently experiencing enormous growth and this already fully tenanted property is an impressive investment. Situated in a quiet street within walking distance to Griffith university, an opportunity exists to purchase this 627m2 block and land bank for the future whilst receiving a fantastic rental income from the existing home and tenants.
The home has been updated and presents the following features.
• Updated and fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtops and open plan dining area
• Large, fully furnished living area with cooling ceiling fan
• 6 air-conditioned and lockable bedrooms, 5 are fully furnished
• 2 bathrooms, one updated, with 2 separate toilets
• Laundry downstairs with plenty of dry storage area under the house
• 2 car lock up garage under the house
• Fully Hard wired and compliant Smoke Alarms
• Large undercover area under the house at the rear
• Close to public transport and Griffith University
• 627m2 flat block with some established trees
• $700+ Per week rental yield
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of choice for families and investors in Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, a 10-minute walk to Salisbury train station, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Close by are Toohey Forest, Griffith University, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes.
If you would like some more information, a breakdown of financials, or to inspect this property, please call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766!
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 627 m²
- 2 Garage