11 Maverton St, Salisbury Qld 4107Sold
SUPERB ENTRY LEVEL BUYING IN SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury Qld
If you’re wanting to get a foot in the door on the property ladder in Salisbury, then this is the house for you. This original home features an huge kitchen with servery through to the separate dining room, a large sunroom at the front of the home, a great sized 607m2 block, with a stone wall feature with built-in BBQ in the backyard.
There are so many opportunities to add on to this fantastic home, such as building in downstairs, erecting a covered deck on the back, or even building a granny flat in the backyard (STCA). The property is a blank canvas, and the options are endless. Update the sunroom, kitchen and bathroom and you could modernize this property to create a wonderful family home.
Upstairs has a main bedroom which is light and bright with built-in wardrobes, a bathroom with loads of storage space, a living room with cooling ceiling fan, a large sunroom, 2 more good sized bedrooms and a separate dining room which could be opened up to create a massive open plan living area.
Downstairs houses a 2 car garage, a workshop area, 2 massive storage rooms, the laundry and a separate powder room. The block is large enough for the kids or pets to run around in and has a greenhouse and garden beds for green thumbs.
• Large, highset family home located in a quiet part of Salisbury
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with separate toilets upstairs and downstairs
• Massive sunroom at the front of the property
• Spacious kitchen with servery through to dining room
• Separate dining room and large living area
• 2 car garage with double drive way – plenty of room for off street parking for multiple cars
• Large 607m2 block with plenty of room in the backyard for the kids to play
• Storage, workshop, laundry and powder room underneath the house
This property is close to multiple parks (including popular Toohey Forest trails), fast food restaurants, public transport, and walking distance to Ballistic Beer. Aldi and Salisbury State Schools are only a 5 minute drive away, Garden City Shopping Centre and Market Square at Sunnybank are 12 minutes drive away, and the Brisbane CBD is 15-20 mins drive depending on traffic.
To find out more information about this property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 or come along to one of our open homes to inspect.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage