11 Bankside Street, Nathan QLD 4111Sold $610,000
House Sold - Nathan QLD
This one owner property on a sizeable 549m2 block, would make an ideal renovator, first home or investment with its fenced backyard and established gardens. Move straight in and renovate as you go or do some work first, the choice is yours.
Features of the home:
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with separate bath and separate toilet
• Spacious kitchen with electric stove and oven
• Large living area with ceiling fan and servery area through to the kitchen
• Great wide street frontage with established trees and gardens
• Original chamferboard home (brick downstairs) with loads of potential to add value
• Lovely untouched wooden floorboards underneath the carpet throughout
• Roomy 549m2 block with fully fenced backyard – great for kids and pets
• Laundry, garage, storage area and utility room underneath the home
• Potential to raise the home and build in underneath
• Covered deck area/patio at the front of the house
• Large water tank attached to the house
Polish the wooden floorboards that lay hidden beneath the carpet, then couple with a new coat of paint, and renovate the kitchen and bathroom to completely modernize this home and make it look like new. You could even raise the house to create more space for your family home.
Located on the fringe of Toohey forest, an opportunity exists to own this original 3 bedroom post war home and make it your own. Properties rarely come up in this highly sought-after pocket of Nathan, so grab this opportunity with both hands before you miss out! Houses are selling quickly in this area – don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of this beautiful suburb.
Only minutes to Salisbury train station, shops, public transport, cafes and restaurant, local schools and amenities. Also, within walking distance to the beautiful Toohey Forest walks and trails. Contact Kelly Pack on 0414 520 583 for more information on this fantastic family home now!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 549 m²