107 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED CHARACTER HOME ON A PREMIUM 820M2 ALLOTMENT
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 107 Lillian Avenue, one of the oldest pre-war character homes in Salisbury! This wonderful, fully renovated 4-bedroom home on a premium elevated 820m2 allotment with a fabulous northerly aspect, affording the home wonderful cooling breezes as well as stunning views from the front and rear.
This home has been completely renovated and boasts a new contemporary kitchen and chic bathroom. On entry you will appreciate the neutral colour palette throughout, period features such as the breezeways with a nod to Australia’s Coat of Arms, VJ panelling, beautifully polished timber floors, ornate cornicing, and detailed panelling design on the ceilings.
Fully fenced, it is rare for properties on blocks of this size to come available within 11 kilometres of the Brisbane CBD! You simply cannot let this opportunity pass you by, this property will not last long in this buoyant market!
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins, master has a cooling ceiling fan plus study nook
• Large contemporary kitchen with step-in pantry, dishwasher, and ceiling fan
• Substantial living room at the hub of the home with cooling ceiling fan
• Chic bathroom with double sink, large vanity, shower with niche and toilet
• Abundance of windows allowing natural light with neutral window fittings
• Handy linen cupboard at the rear; Laundry under the house with dual tubs
• Tidy and extensive storage under the house; Room for recreational equipment
• Secure parking for two small vehicles via remote control accessed garage door
• Plenty of off-street parking behind a secure fence featuring charming solar lights
• Extensive 820m2 allotment with potential to add value in future; perfect for kids + fur kids
• Fully rewired and replumbed throughout, nothing to do here except move in
• Stroll to Salisbury rail station; Close to well-regarded public and private schools
• Close to popular cafes, conveniences, chemist, medical centre, and buses
• Super quick access to both north and south arterials, perfect for commuters
Salisbury is one of the most sought-after suburbs in Southern Brisbane for buyers. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing make Salisbury their home.
The soon to be upgraded Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, popular cafes, and leafy green parks are all within a short drive to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 820 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes