10 Thulimbah Street, Coopers Plains QLD 4108Sold $647,000
FAMILY HOME IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC ON 696M2 IN ROBERTSON SS CATCHMENT!!
House Sold - Coopers Plains QLD
This 3-bedroom family home of 40 years is reluctantly up for sale with the current owner making the move south to be nearer family and one fortunate buyer is going to appreciate the potential this classic home offers.
Located in the very popular Robertson State School catchment and perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst other established homes, this home is ticking a lot of boxes. Less than 20 minutes’ drive (in light traffic) to the CBD makes this an attractive location for the discerning buyer looking to purchase a solid home in one of Brisbane’s popular suburbs.
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in-robes; carpeted but could be lifted for polished floorboards
• Tidy bathroom with separate shower, bath, and large vanity; Separate private toilet
• Stunning polished timber flooring throughout the living, hallway, stairwell, and kitchen
• Large open plan lounge with cooling air-conditioning unit for those warmer months
• Practical kitchen with dishwasher, oodles of cupboards and bench space; Adjacent dining
• Rear entertainer’s deck off dining area with superb views out to suburbia and beyond
• Single garages side by side, use one for a car and convert the other to a rumpus/office
• Functional laundry with double tub, separate powder room and under stair storage
• Great air-conditioned rumpus area with sliding door to rear and large walk-in-robe
• Expansive fully fenced grassed area with mature trees and sizeable brick courtyard
• Good sized 696m2 block, centrally located, close to many parks and public transport
Coopers Plains is fast becoming the go-to destination for families who want to live close to the city and close to Sunnybank, but far enough away not to pay a premium price. This home is within walking distance to local shopping, public transport, and local parks.
The Coopers Plains Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank, QEII Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus are only a short drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by and provides the perfect destination for your family to get back to nature and enjoy weekend BBQ’s, picnics or bushwalks.
Be quick, properties of this calibre, potential and location do not last long so make sure you put 10 Thulimbah Street on your ‘to view’ list or call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 for further information!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room