10 Angela Street, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
WONDERFUL 3 BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH WORK FROM HOME OPTIONS
House - Salisbury QLD
This much loved, 3-bedroom, post war, family home has been owned by the same family for over 59 years! An inground pool at the rear can be renovated if desired or filled in to make more room for a house extension. A studio/rumpus and shed, give further options outside of the main house, perfect for the work from homer or perhaps a teenager’s retreat.
Set on an expansive 688m2 block, smack bang in the centre of Salisbury, one lucky buyer will relish the opportunity to bring this property back to her former glory or rent out now and contemplate the potential options for the future, whatever you decide, this is definitely a win-win situation!
• 3 bedrooms at the rear, all with ceiling fans, one with air-conditioning
• 2 utility rooms/offices off the entry way, perfect for work from homers
• Large open and light lounge with cooling ceiling fan; Adjacent dining area
• Functional kitchen with oodles of cupboards, dishwasher and double sink
• Tidy bathroom with shower over bath and large vanity; Separate toilet
• Separate studio/rumpus at the rear of the block, a work from home option
• Loads of storage options on offer with shed and storage area off studio
• Inground pool in need of TLC … with a new liner, it could be good as new
• Cute and shady gazebo, perfect for a café setting or Bali day bed …
• Leafy green surrounds with plenty of mature trees and shrubs on 688m2
• Single carport for a vehicle and another off-street parking for extra car
• Close to Ainsworth Street shopping precinct, Russ Hall Park and more
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 688 m²