1/60 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
IMMACULATE LOWSET WITH DUCTED AIR-CONDITIONING PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Imagine coming home to this stunning lowset exuding the perfect balance between classic features and modern inclusions. The spacious design offers a light filled interior with a family inspired floor-plan across the ease of single level living while achieving a seamless connection to the outdoors.
To fully appreciated what this home has to offer we invite you to take a look at this home’s many inclusions and features below.
• 4 bedrooms, spacious master with ensuite and super-sized walk-in robe plus ceiling fan
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout, including the garage, a must during summer
• Fabulous large lounge with stunning built-in cabinetry, ceiling fan and external access
• Separate open plan family sized dining room off the kitchen with cooling ceiling fan
• Large contemporary kitchen with oodles of bench space, plenty of cupboards and drawers
• Sizable pantry plus a further enormous bonus walk in pantry/utility room beside the kitchen
• Good-sized main bathroom with separate bath and shower servicing the two front bedrooms
• Fourth bedroom is at the rear of the property and would make a great dedicated office/study
• Potential second hobby room or another study area for the student or a work from home option
• Quality plantation shutters on all windows and sliding doors; Crimsafe on all external doors
• Storage spaces galore, you would be hard pressed to find a lowset with as much as this
• Functional laundry with plenty of space for appliances plus direct access to outdoors
• Remote controlled huge double lockup garage with internal access and loads of shelving
• Large double carport for extra off-street parking off the garage, perfect for multi-car families
• Practical solar tube skylights throughout giving additional and welcome natural light
• Easy care private landscaped gardens with irrigation system and 3,000 litre water tank
• Elaborate cat netting enclosure outside for the protection and safety of your fur babies
• Budget conscious 1.65kw solar panel on the roof to keep electricity bills to a minimum
• Easy care 474m2 block with established plants and shrubs and private alfresco area
• One of six quality homes in a private tightly held cul-de-sac/private driveway
• Very low body corporate fees at $600 per year ($500 for sinking fund / $100 for admin fund)
Salisbury is a popular suburb for professionals and families due to its proximity to the Brisbane CBD and effortless access to major arterials both north and south for commuters. Conveniently positioned close to public transport (train and bus within walking distance), local amenities, and a choice of popular cafes such as Hedge, Cups & Wells, and the popular Ballistic Brewery. Salisbury is also full of niche local businesses that you just do not see in many other suburbs.
Located within the catchment for a number of popular state and private schools as well as Griffith University – Nathan Campus, and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Market Square and Aldi. It is easy to see why Salisbury has become the suburb of choice for many.
Homes of this calibre rarely come on to the market so do not delay your inspection of this stunning home. Call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766 to lock in a time to view!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 474 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling