1/6 Pear Street, Greenslopes QLD 4120Under Offer
GROUND FLOOR FULLY ACCESSIBLE UNIT IN POPULAR GREENSLOPES
Unit - Greenslopes QLD
Located on a quiet street is this spacious and fully accessible ground floor 3-bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom unit in a prime position in the popular suburb of Greenslopes. The unit boasts its own unique front door access assuring no communal entry issues plus a fabulous private rear courtyard with side access; you are going to love living in this well-appointed unit.
Spanning one level, this unit will provide the perfect lifestyle for busy executives, downsizers and or hospital staff looking for accommodation within close proximity to the Greenslopes and PA hospitals. Investors also take note, tenants will be tripping over each other to make this their home given the desirability of this suburb and all it has to offer.
Features at a glance:
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with oodles of cupboards
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins; Master has ensuite
• Large main bathroom with full accessibility
• Expansive open plan living throughout with courtyard access
• Private exclusive courtyard with alfresco area and side access
• Single lock up garage for housing your car if commuting
• Small complex of just 5 units; Low Body Corporate levy
• Central location, 6kms from CBD; Close to public transport
• Close proximity to major arterials taking you north or south
• Pet friendly subject to body corporate approval
Greenslopes is such a fantastic location! Being only 6 km from the CBD, with easy access to the Gabba shopping precinct, the lovely Bayside suburbs, and the M1. Public transport is easily accessible, with a bus stop located close by.
The property is located within walking distance to local parks, sporting fields and Greenslopes Bowls Club. For all your shopping needs, visit the Greenslopes Shopping Mall, Stones Corner Village, and the Buranda shopping precinct. There is no shortage of restaurants, cafes, and bars. Greenslopes Private Hospital and the Princess Alexander Hospital are also located very close by.
For more information, call Mark on 0434 917 766!
Fully accessible features mean physical modifications to an apartment that allow for greater and easier mobility, whether on foot or by wheelchair. Common examples include wider doorways and lower electrical outlets (to accommodate apartment dwellers who use wheelchairs), and grab bars by the toilet and shower in the bathroom (to enable easier manoeuvring).
Photos circa 2016
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 158 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes