1/47 Franklin Street, Annerley QLD 4103Sold $519,900
STUNNING TOWNHOUSE WITH WORK FROM HOME OPTION IN PET-FRIENDLY COMPLEX
Townhouse Sold - Annerley QLD
This stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse in popular Annerley presents a perfect option for the investor, first home buyer or downsizer.
Set in a pet-friendly complex, access from the street into the delightful courtyard complete with alfresco dining area and mature trees is just the start of the wow moments you will have while making your way through this 9 year young property.
Decorated in neutral tones with a mixture of timber and tile flooring, the multiple balconies and open plan layout present a relaxed style of living, especially if you required a work from home option.
Air-conditioning units throughout ensure that you remain cool in summer and warm in winter notwithstanding the terrific breezes that come through the property along with the impressive urban views.
A lockup remote controlled garage with internal laundry plus storage options and security system complete the picture on what will be a popular property in this current market.
Features at a glance:
• Fenced courtyard with alfresco dining and grassy area for kids
• Single lock up garage with remote control and internal access
• Convenient powder room plus large under stair storage room
• Laundry area to the rear of garage for ease of access to line
• Chic kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, island bench
• Modern light and breezy open plan living and dining area
• 3 balconies to enjoy urban views, catching cooling breezes
• Much needed air-conditioning unit for those warmer months
• Timber flooring throughout, a popular feature for buyers
• Study nook, perfect for work from home option plus balcony
• Air-conditioning units in both bedrooms, a must in Qld summers
• Bedroom 1 has 2 single built-in wardrobes plus coveted ensuite
• Bedroom 2 has a bank of built-in robes and its own balcony
• Super fresh main bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
Pets subject to body corporate approval
Being only 5kms from the city, Annerley’s mix of old and new make it a popular choice for professionals and families. With colonial corner stores, eclectic cafes, vintage shops, and a plethora of fabulous eating places, such as Café-O-Mai and Red Lotus Vietnamese, it is no wonder people are choosing to call this suburb their home.
Minutes from multiple parks, major arterial routes north and south, Southside hospitals and local amenities, this home will appeal to young families, investors, professionals, and those looking to enjoy a super modern inner-city lifestyle with all the mod cons and less of the maintenance.
Call Mark today for your chance to inspect this stunning property on 0434 917 766!
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 147 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pet Friendly