1/152 Fairfield Road, Fairfield QLD 4103Sold $785,000
CLASSIC CHARM MEETS MODERN COMFORT ~ PERFECT INVESTMENT OR FIRST HOME
Townhouse Sold - Fairfield QLD
Introducing a charming 3-bedroom Queenslander in the heart of Fairfield, this property offers the perfect blend of timeless character and modern convenience. Situated within easy reach of shopping centres, parks, hospitals, and universities, this location boasts ultimate connectivity. Not to mention, you’ll have a seamless commute with excellent public transport options just a stone’s throw away.
The upper level of this classic Queenslander showcases high ceilings, VJ walls, polished timber floors, breezeways, leadlight and casement windows. These period features add character and warmth to the living spaces. Step into the air-conditioned living and dining area, complete with dual ceiling fans, which effortlessly flows into a less than 6-month-old, super spacious kitchen with a breakfast bar and ornate serving hatch. The kitchen provides ample bench space, oversized fridge space, Westinghouse zone induction cooktop, Omega dishwasher, black pull-out kitchen mixer tap over dual matt black sinks, plenty of soft close cupboards and drawers making meal prep a breeze. Two of the three bedrooms include ceiling fans and wardrobes and the third has a built-in wall air-conditioning unit and hanging rails for your clothes. Completing this level is a luxurious main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, vanity, toilet, and ventilation system.
Heading downstairs, discover a versatile multipurpose area that could serve as an extra living space, teenagers retreat or a convenient work-from-home zone. You’ll also find a kitchenette, modern bathroom with shower over full sized bath, vanity, and toilet for your convenience. The property also boasts a single carport, plenty of storage, laundry area, plus visitor parking, expansive outdoor areas, including a generously sized private courtyard. Enjoy the low-maintenance lifestyle and the many possibilities this charming Queenslander has to offer.
• Beautiful Queenslander with classic charm and period features galore
• Close proximity to shopping centres, parks, hospitals, and universities
• Airy and open living spaces with high ceilings and breezeways
• Leadlight and casement windows provide plenty of natural light
• Spacious 4-month-old kitchen with a breakfast bar and serving hatch
• Dual sinks, with matt black mixer tap, dishwasher and induction cooktop
• Lux main bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet plus floor to ceiling tiles
• Versatile downstairs space for extra living, teen retreat, or a home office
• Second bathroom downstairs + kitchenette with sink, oven, and storage
• Freshly painted internally, the home is move in ready for a buyer
• Single carport for undercover parking and plenty of visitor parking
• Expansive outdoor area for relaxation and entertaining friends and family
• Low-maintenance living in a convenient location under 6kms to CBD
• One of three properties on a private block with two others owner/occupied
• Situated in the Brisbane South State Secondary College catchment
Fairfield, a charming suburb nestled in the heart of Brisbane, Queensland, offers the perfect blend of urban convenience and relaxed, community-focused living. With a rich history dating back to the early 1900s, Fairfield exudes a timeless charm, evident in its tree-lined streets and well-preserved period homes. Residents here enjoy the benefits of a close-knit community and an abundance of green spaces. The suburb boasts easy access to a variety of amenities, with numerous shopping centres, healthcare facilities, and educational institutions in close proximity
1/152 Fairfield Road embodies the convenience and lifestyle that Fairfield offers. Located within a short distance from Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre and Annerley Shopping Centre, daily errands become a breeze. For those seeking outdoor activities, the nearby Yeronga Park and Toohey Forest Reserve provide ample opportunities for recreation and enjoying the great outdoors. With the Princess Alexandra Hospital and the University of Queensland’s St. Lucia campus just a short commute away, this property is perfectly situated for professionals and students alike. Additionally, the excellent public transport options in the area, including bus routes and train stations, make getting around the city effortless. The Dutton Park station upgrade will ensure an even shorter walk once complete. Living at 1/152 Fairfield Road, you’ll relish the tranquil suburban setting while staying closely connected to all the amenities Brisbane has to offer.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining