24 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107
AUCTION CANCELLED - "UNDER CONTRACT"
Tucked privately at the end of a long driveway, this immaculate contemporary residence offers tranquil resort-style living plus the versatility of a stunning separate self-contained unit.
Beautifully designed with sophistication and functionality in mind, the 2021-completed home boasts grand open-plan living enhanced by 3.2-metre high ceilings and a serene alfresco backdrop. A 6-metre glass-framed swimming pool basks in morning sunshine, while the poolside entertaining areas capture year-round northern light.
A timeless colour palette and premium finishes have created a home of impeccable taste, while a rare sense of space is produced by oversized rooms, extra-height doorways and a superb indoor-outdoor flow.
The main home features four bedrooms (a private ensuited master plus separate bedroom wing with bathroom), while the private air-conditioned unit comes complete with separate living and bedroom, fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and laundry plus a secluded north facing courtyard. Boasting its own carport and entrance, this unique fully furnished addition presents the ideal option for independent children, multi-generational families, a home business or income-generating rental.
And for those who treasure their outdoor adventures, the generous block also enables rare onsite accommodation for a boat or caravan.
Additional property highlights:
– 600m2 allotment with 300 sqm of living space; 25 year builders guarantee on homes
– Striking main kitchen with stone benchtops, 2Pac soft close cabinetry and European appliances including 900mm oven/cooktop, dishwasher and Miele microwave.
– Fan-cooled alfresco with low maintenance Eko timber deck and ceiling
– Light and breezy master retreat with direct deck access, walk in dressing room and ensuite
– Three further built- in bedrooms serviced by a central bathroom
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning with smart device control; ceiling fans
– My Air pad installed and available for central control of lighting, entertainment etc
– High ceilings and 2.7m doors throughout; impressive grand entrance door
– Excellent storage throughout including linen press
– Family laundry with direct access to a private drying court
– Double remote integrated garage; epoxy flooring to garage and front exterior (100m2)
– 6.6kw solar; garden shed; Colourbond fence; privacy screening; Separate electrical meters for residences
This peaceful address is conveniently positioned within walking distance of bus or train transport, schools, shops (including a gourmet supermarket), cafes, eateries and amenities; plus just minutes to Universities, scenic parkland, Westfield Garden City and 10km from the CBD.
An absolute must view for families of any dynamic seeking a luxurious, low-maintenance lifestyle.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 3 Garage