8 Angela Street, Salisbury QLD 4107
STUNNING 4 BEDROOM LOWSET HOME IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
This wonderful 4-bedroom property is located on a quiet and central Salisbury street, only moments away from Ainsworth shopping precinct, the Salisbury Community Sports Club, and Russ Hall Park.
With an open plan design and a 4th bedroom that may be utilised as a second living area or home office, the home has been tastefully updated throughout the years and would provide for comfortable family living.
This property, which lies on a beautifully maintained 696sqm flat site and has contemporary street appeal, is ready for a new family to settle in and make it their home. You’ll have plenty of room to expand in the future if you choose with a block this size.
This home is an entertainer’s delight with a generous back deck that flows onto a large yard that offers plenty of room for the kids and fur kids, with the added bonus of side access allowing room for a boat or camper trailer to be parked.
Features at a glance:
• 4 large bedrooms with one being ideal as a rumpus/or work from home office
• Modern kitchen including dishwasher, island bench and plenty of cupboards
• Tidy bathroom, with toilet nook, full bath and shower over + modern vanity
• Spacious, air-conditioned open plan living and dining area off the kitchen
• Split system air-conditioning units in nearly all rooms plus ceiling fans
• Expansive back deck and separate outdoor entertainment area
• Large flat family-friendly backyard with plenty of room for the kids and fur kids
• Security screens and safe-s-cape for bedrooms, and custom blinds throughout
• Stunning polished timber flooring and a neutral colour palette throughout
• Good sized internal laundry with plenty of cupboard space and access to deck
• Huge workshop and a garden shed; Fully fenced to ensuring family/pet safety
• Off-street parking for 2+ cars; Expansive shade sail at front of house for protection
Salisbury is quickly establishing itself as a hotspot in Brisbane’s south. It’s easy to see why people choose to live here, given that it’s only 11km from Brisbane’s CBD and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, as well as its popular community vibe.
This excellent home is close to the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Also nearby are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1, which takes roughly 12 minutes to get into the city (in good traffic).
This wonderful property is also close to many of Salisbury’s top schools, including two popular C & K Kindergartens, well-regarded State and Catholic schools, and the primary and secondary campuses of Brisbane Christian College.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining