44 Tuckett Road, Salisbury QLD 4107
THREE BEDROOM LOWSET IN SALISBURY, PERFECT FOR INVESTOR/FIRST HOME BUYER
Fantastic 3-bedroom lowset home situated in central Salisbury, a popular suburb for families, first home buyers and investors alike. Fully fenced and on a 560m2 block, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers so be quick!
Three good sized bedrooms with ample built-in robes, an air-conditioning unit in the master suite, are serviced by a tidy main bathroom and separate toilet. Generous linen cupboards lead back though to a light filled lounge and dining area. The neat kitchen includes plenty of cupboards, a double stainless-steel sink and adjoins an oversized laundry room.
The home is secured with security screens on the windows and doors for extra peace of mind. It has also recently been repainted and the bedrooms recarpeted. So, nothing to do here except move in!
Features at a glance:
• 3 large bedrooms, one with air-conditioning, all with built-in robes
• Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards, double stainless-steel sink
• Sizeable open plan, light-filled lounge space plus dining area
• Family friendly bathroom with separate bath and shower; large vanity
• Solar panels for low power bills; Security screens on doors and windows
• Fully repainted inside and fresh new carpets installed in the bedrooms
• Fully fenced 560m2 block with undercover parking for one car
• Extra car park behind carport or use as an outdoor alfresco area
• Handy garden shed for keeping your tools or recreation equipment
• Super close to all amenities, cafes, schools, and public transport
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 560 m²
- Built In Robes