322 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107
THE PERFECT BLEND OF CHARACTER AND CONTEMPORARY
Offering the perfect balance of character features and traditional facade with a modern layout filled with quality fittings and fixtures ensures the perfect blend of form and timeless appeal. Totally restored in 2015, there’s no need to worry about wiring and plumbing here!
Perched high on the block with a southerly aspect this property is legal height underneath offering massive potential to build-in and easily double the size of this already large home.
All the big-ticket items have been done for you here with stunning renovated kitchen and luxe bathrooms all with quality fittings and fixtures to further enhance that contemporary feel.
Features at a glance:
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining room seamlessly adjoining large covered rear deck
• 3 Bedrooms, all with built-ins, main with good sized ensuite and walk-in robe
• Gourmet kitchen well equipped with stone bench tops and oodles of cupboards
• Double under mounted sinks, stainless steel appliances, ceramic cook top, dishwasher
• Luxurious large main bathroom with stylish fixtures and loads of storage
• Superb character features including high ceilings, VJ panelling on walls and ceilings
• Reverse cycled, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, full insulation & L.E.D. lighting
• Fully fenced secure and gently sloping 405 m2 block, great for the kids to play in
• Large undercover two car accommodation below with lock up storage
• Legal height under and ideal for storing all those items away in a secure area
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also just around the corner for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes