107 Bankside Street, Nathan QLD 4111
IMPRESSIVE HOME IN THE POPULAR LEAFY SUBURB OF NATHAN
This outstanding 3 – 4 bedroom home set on a sprawling 754m2 block with tranquil leafy views in the popular suburb of Nathan is one not to be missed by buyers looking for a good sized block with potential to add value. Recently repainted internally, there is little required to be done but just move in.
Step through the front door and into the air-conditioned family sized living room and enjoy the feel of the newly laid carpet between your toes. A further highlight of this home is the stone fireplace which currently houses a cute freestanding electric fire heater, nothing to clean here!
Make your way down through the hallway to 3 of the 4 bedrooms, two with built-in robes and the master includes a cooling ceiling fan for warmer months.
The functional bathroom with separate bath and shower is perfect for the family with young children.
The 4th bedroom, currently converted to a peaceful retreat/music room, can easily be reverted back to a bedroom, or left as is, and here you have a potential work from option. A cute reading room/study is adjacent to this, ideal for curling up with a good book in your favourite chair.
The recently renovated kitchen, finished in a modern neutral palette and featuring a lovely stone benchtop, has a wonderful view out to the multiple outdoor zones. A further living area or rumpus gives access to the rear of the home.
Sliding doors from the multi-purpose rumpus guide you outside to a covered patio and courtyard which then lead you through to the property’s rear yard, an expansive block with mature plantings and gardens. You will also appreciate the long carport and boat port, perfect for keeping cars and or boat safe from any potential weather events.
There is so much to love about this home, so make sure to add it to your viewing list this weekend!
Features at a glance:
• 3-4-bedroom family home, 2 with built-in robes and master with ceiling fan
• Tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath, perfect for young children
• Renovated kitchen with wonderful stone bench top and cooling ceiling fan
• Family sized lounge with stone fireplace, air-conditioning, and day/night blinds
• Plush NEW carpet in living and bedrooms; Recently repainted internally
• 4th bedroom converted to a music room, could easily revert back to bedroom
• Functional laundry with sink and storage as well as access through to carport
• A multi-purpose area off the dining room makes a perfect work from home area
• Mature plantings and gardens give privacy for the owner; Rainwater tank
• Fabulous outdoor areas from alfresco dining to a popular seated fire pit
• Undercover parking for a vehicle on the left side; Handy car or boat port on the right
• Large sprawling block 754m2 block with potential to add pool or granny flat
• Roof has recently been repainted and restored, one less thing to worry about
• Security screens and doors on most windows and doors for peace of mind
• Wonderful Toohey Forest backdrop, giving you a back to nature leafy feel
• 8-minute walk to the bus stop for north or south travel, local cafes + amenities
Enjoy this serene and leafy location with local parks and Toohey Forest Conservation Reserve on your doorstep, this family-friendly suburb has proven to be the perfect locale for families and first home buyers. Nathan sits only 10km from the CBD with express bus on your doorstep, and Griffith Uni (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres Garden City and Sunnybank Plaza only minutes away
For further information or details on when to view this property, call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 754 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room